6.19.2013

Topshop Haul

So, we FINALLY got Topshop in Hong Kong (I've been waiting for this to happen for way too long, seriously). I didn't go to the opening (since there's definitely going to be way too much people there and just get awfully crowded and have to wait in lines just to get in), I visited just two days ago, about a week or two after their opening. The store has two floors and each floor is separated into two sections. The clothes were really nice, but sadly not really suited for the weather in HK. One thing I really cannot wrap my head around is that to commemorate the opening of Topshop in HK, they brought out some limited edition knit hats that says 'TS <3 HK', but seriously knit hats in summer, Topshop, have you lost your mind?

I wasn't really in the mood to shop for clothing (and most things that I wanted isn't really season [meaning too warm for HK summers] anyway), so I only got makeup stuff. I was kind of disappointed at how small the makeup corner was, there was not a lot of variety of products and they only have limited shades for each product. So this is what I got:



Brow pencil in Spike HKD 79

Lip Tint in Jewel HKD 129

Nail polish in Pluto
originally HKD 79
on sale, 2 nail polish for HKD 99

Nail polish in crystal clouds


Tweezers HKD 39


No comments:

Post a Comment