12.01.2012

NARS Exhibit A Review

NARS's products are well known for its high pigmentations. This is what I love about Nars, you get what you paid for.

Exhibit A is very bright orangy red colour, when applied on the cheeks with a very light hand, it does looks pink. It is a Satin finish in my opinion, there are no shimmer in this product which I love about! If there are shimmers in it, it would appear too dramatic and it wouldn't be as awesome as it is now.






Exhibit A is an orangey red colour, very bright and vibrant. 

This is one application, see how bright it looks! You can also use it for an eyeshadow, for Chinese traditional qipao. or even a very fun party look.
On the left was the swatches with my finger and on the right i swiped it on with a brush. I do recommend using a foundation underneath this blush, as  you can see it my viens are showing through and you can see it's a little uneven on the swatch on the right hand side. 

I've used Mac's 168 angled face brush to apply that.


This is how it looks on me! It is really not that dramatic if you apply it with a very light hand. It has a pinkish tone to it.  But of course, with this blush you can build it up into a really vibrant colour! I paired off this look with a strong brow and winged eyeliner to match with the blush color. 
Again, this is not an easy blush to use for beginners, it could appear patchy if applied in a wrong way. I definitely need to use a foundation underneath just to even out my skin colour before using this blush, to avoid patchiness. Do not use it on the apples of the cheeks if you are doing an everyday look, it will make you look old! or make you look like a clown!

This product is very diverse, you can use it for many things and many looks! Do not think that just because it's a bright colour you cannot wear it everyday, you can! I've been wearing this for a day and it is still as vibrent as it looks when I applied it in the morning, this gives you a health glow in day light even though it's a satin texture. I definately recommend this product!

xxx
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment