12.01.2012

November Favourites 2012


Yay! December is coming! Sad thing is that I've already gotten rather sick, so please excuse the lazy polyvore assemble of my monthly favourites.



November Favourites 2012




Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer --- Light 02 Alaska

This stuff is amazing, although it provides very sheer coverage, you can tell your skin looks better and more even. But you definitely need a concealer if you have any spots or dark circles. This retails at Hong Kong for HKD$420, which is a lot pricier than what you can get at UK (£27) and US ($42)



Nars Blush --- Douceur

This is a pinky-brown blush (more to the brown side) that gives natural contours to the face. I think it's more like a contour than a blush (gives small amount of color to the face, but contours more). Great for subtle definition, plus it's kind of like a two in one product. Very sheer, but buildable. Retails at HK Nars counter for HKD$280.



Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara ---- Washable Waterproof Black

First, this is not waterproof. I'd say it's water resistant, so don't be fooled. But what I like about this mascara is that it gives length and slight bit of volume ever so naturally, it does not clump my lashes together and people will barely notice you have any mascara on, but makes your lashes significantly longer than with no mascara on. It's also incredibly easy to wash off in the shower, another plus for lazy people like me. It is also quite a good dupe for cover girl's lash blast length, they have the same brush. Retails for about HKD$138.



Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain ---- Honey

This balm stain is a pretty pinky rose my-lips-but-better color, it looks very natural and also quite pigmented, one swipe gives back the life to your lips. It does stay quite long as a stain, and fades evenly. Almost no touch up is required because this color is so natural, another plus again for lazy people. Retails for HKD$98.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

I've been really spotty this month, plagued by some less evil cystic acne, regular acne and comedones. Although it does not look incredibly horrible, it's bad enough that my regular tea tree oil treatment can't handle, I remember I have a small sample of this thing lurking around in my samples pile and decided to give it a try, although it did not clear away everything over night, my bumps felt significantly less rough and I went to get the full size. Althoguh I have only been using this for a few days to a week, this is definitely one of the favorites of the month. Retails for HKD$260. 

No comments:

Post a Comment