3.10.2013

INSETA makeup removing lotion-- Dupe for Bioderma Senibio H2O


I don't know what happened, but Hong Kong is almost literally out of stock for the Bioderma Sensibio Micellar Cleansing lotion. I've looked and asked everywhere and everywhere is out of stock (unless you are willing to pay double the price at the bigger pharmacies and their official counters, which I am not). Through the search I have come across a dupe (or perhaps shall I say it's just something very similar), at first I thought it was just some low quality stuff that is trying to imitate the Bioderma cleanser (since the packaging looks quite similar) that is probably loaded with weird ingredients and is made in countries with poor quality control.

But it turns out, it has quite few ingredients and is made in Italy. So I decided to give it a shot, since I did my research and it seems it has quite good feedback. 

Oh, I think this can replace bioderma.

It is incredibly similar to the bioderma cleanser, in both feel and scent (not fragranced, but smells slightly stronger of soap than bioderma). I also think it takes off makeup better than bioderma (bioderma claims it can remove waterproof makeup, but asian waterproof mascaras are a pain to remove with out using those double layer eye makeup removers) But this definitely require less effort than bioderma to remove stubborn waterproof eye makeup. 

Great thing is, it's only HKD$98 (for 500ml) and since not many people know about it yet, it's easily accessible at Colomix. 

This definitely can be ranked up there with bioderma as an all time favourite (albeit the short time of acquaintance.) It will definitely be a repurchase (if bioderma is still out of stock, but even if bioderma is back, it will be a tough battle between the two).

4 comments:

  1. Which one dries out the skin more- Bioderma or Inseta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have oily skin so I don't really notice any drying of the skin with either of the products.

      Delete
  2. Did you notice a mild stinging of the skin when using Inseta? (Btw, thanks for responding :D )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I did not notice anything like that (you are welcome =] and it should be us that should thank you for commenting ;])

      Delete