3.06.2013

Make Up For Ever Academy Competition.

Hi beautiful! Thanks for supporting me and Ryosa. Last Saturday, I've entered a Make Up For Ever Competition. The competitors have to get as many likes on their picture as possible. Since The picture was taken at quite a far distance, I've decided to post some behind the scene photos here, so you guys can decide weather my make up design is good enough to be in the final. The more likes and share, the better it is!

This look is inspired by wonderful Scarlet Macaw Parrots originated in South America. This look represents freedom and happiness. Very simple message. I'm always captivated by their shockingly bright and vibrant colours. I've based this make up off the four main colours for Scarlet Macaw Parrots- Red, Yellow, Green and Blue. I've even spray painted the costume myself, so if you enjoy this look, press into the link below, click like and share it to your friends! This competition ends on the 11st of March. Voting is easy, Click into the link, login to facebook and Simply press "like"on my picture and that's it! :) Don't forget to press share if you like my work!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=154152864743164&set=a.103053569853094.6844.102954243196360&type=1&theater










A group photo of all 10 competitors.. Which one is your favorite look? :)




Huge Thank you to my beautiful and professional Model and one of my dearest friend - Chi Hang Wong.
A picture of the photographer who took all the wonderful pictures about- Sharon!
me in the center.
Model: Chi Hang Wong.



Vote for me by pressing like here in this picture on facebook!





https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=154152864743164&set=a.103053569853094.6844.102954243196360&type=1&theater

Vote for me by pressing like here in this picture on facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Stainless Steel vs Titanium Apple Watch: A Classic Retro-Classic
    Stainless Steel for the first time, microtouch titanium trim walmart for titanium ore the first time, titanium engagement rings at this stylish stainless steel watch. In the pocket of the watch is a silver, diamond titanium density and titanium lug nuts

    ReplyDelete