3.31.2013

March 2013 "Favourites"

I've been incredibly busy this month, sticking my head into rehearsals here and there, so I didn't really have time to do much with my makeup. But through the haze that went by, I think i used the following 3 items the most.
Left to Right: Shiseido Maquillage Moisture Forming Powdery UV Foundation in OC10, Collection Illuminating Touch concealer in 02 Natural, MAC blot Powder in Medium

And of course I have my covergirl lash blast length mascara, but I've photographed it too much, it bores the hell out of you and me so i'll omit it in the picture.

These days I just run out the door with some concealer on my acne scars and dark circles, then top it up with the powder foundation (foundation and powder two in one! yay!) But since this foundation (although it is in powder formulation) looks very natural (imagine "dewy" in a powder form.... not really that dewy, but as dewy as you can get from a powder) and offer oil control for only about half an hour, I blot on the go with my Blot powder.

I have actually had this powder foundation for quite a few years, and have been contemplating about replacing it.... any powder foundation suggestions? Stuff that I can literally just slap on and leave the house without the tedious blending? Leave your suggestions in the comments below =]

No comments:

Post a Comment