1.07.2013

Travel Besties

left: Skinfood Fresh Celery Cleansing Tissue Right, Asience Treatment Oil
  As you know, I just came back from my trip to Korea. And these two products have really helped me out during the trip.

Skinfood Fresh Celery Cleansing Tissue
  At home, I actually won't bother with these makeup wipes since I do not like the thought of using these more expensive (per use) wipes than using my trusty Bioderma micelle solution. But during travel, I simply can't be bothered to bring a whole stack of cotton wipes and unlike Bioderma micelle solution, these makeup wipes can thoroughly cleanse off even the most waterproof mascara (whereas I find Bioderma is no match for japanese waterproof mascaras). One wipe is enough for wiping off all the makeup from my face, and as with Bioderma, I follow with a foaming face wash afterwards to make sure my face is completely clean.

Asience Treatment Oil
  During Winter Korea is incredibly cold and dry, in fear of my conditioner not being moisturizing enough, I brought this hair oil with me (mostly because it's smaller than the bottle of L'oreal Mythic Oil at home). After shampoo and conditioning, i just need two pumps of this and i slather it mainly over the middle to end part of my hair, then the left over is smoothed over the top of my head (just ever so slightly). It keeps my hair less tangly and less dry. I originally got this at my trip to japan in the summer, since the shampoo I brought with my was too dry (Crabtree and Evelyn is lying, the Aloe Vera Shampoo and conditioner is NOT for all hair types, more like for extremely oily hair.) and I had to buy this and literally slather on four pumps every night and touch up (1 pump) in the morning. It has also kept my hair from being frizzy and messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment