4.18.2013

UK haul!!!!

The best perks of having friends who study overseas is that you have access to stuff that you can't get in HK.
Today my UK 'order' came (meaning I met up with a friend who came back home) and I am sooooooooo excited to try out these products


This is what I got from boots and sleek makeup:

 2 Effaclar Duo (simple because it's so much more expensive in HK, and with the 3 for 2 offer, they cost like 100HKD each)
La Roche Posay Toleraine Dermo-Cleanser
Rimmel Apocalips in Nude eclipse and Big Bang
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in 2 Light
Sleek Contour Kit in Light
Sleek Pout Polish in Bare Minimum
From left to right: Rimmel Apocalips in 600 Nude Eclipse and 400 Big Bang, Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in 2 Light

Left: Pout Polish in Bare Minimum
Right: Contour Kit in Light

Contour Kit in Light (highlighter color is more peachy in real life)

OMG the packaging is so dainty!!

Let me know if you want detail reviews on any of the products (except for Effaclar Duo, which I already reviewed here)

No comments:

Post a Comment